We all know that the worst thing that can happen to bloggers is writer’s block. Staying creative and motivated is one of the hardest things about creating. How do you fight writer's block? Keeping a list of ideas!
Recently, I was putting together my content calendar for the year. I decided to create a list of ideas for blog that I could write about for my blog. I ended up making a list of ideas for your next blog post as well, no matter what your niche is. The idea is to give you enough content ideas to be consistently creating useful content that serves your audience.
Keep in mind
When blogging, you need to be solving a problem for your reader. You want people to subscribe to what you're saying or selling and keep coming back for more. It’s important that you're always serving free content to your audience. By creating this resource for your next blog post, I'm hoping to inspire you to keep creating.
My process for planning content is to find the pain points for my audience. I start by researching what people are looking for and what questions they're asking. I begin on Pinterest with keywords and since I know my audience, this allows me to search in the eyes of my ideal reader.
With this strategy, I'm able to find the content my audience is looking for. That's how I put this handy list together for you!
We aren’t going to cover every topic in this post (because it would never end). But you can grab the freebie with all the topics and save it to your device to read later.
Let’s get started with the top niches and blog ideas. At the bottom, Let me know what niche you blog about.
Ideas for your next blog post
- Best Weekend Vacations
- Girls Trips
- Hotel Review
- Hostel Review
- Best Hotels in a certain city
- Exotic Vacation Ideas
- Tour Company Review
- Planning your vacation
- Packing your carry on
- Packing for a long term trip
- Book Review
- Fitness Routine
- Places that you’ve visited
- Bucket Lists
- Do a fun TAG
- Share a skill you have
- Roundup of your favorite blogs
- Share your favorite inspirational quotes
- What you did last weekend
- What’s in your handbag
- Product review
- Favorite products round up
- Your “everyday” products
- Makeup Tutorial
- Hair Tutorial
- Nail Tutorial
- Skin Care Routine
- DIY Make up routine
- DIY Beauty treatment
- Wedding Makeup
- Outfit of the day
- Seasonal trends
- Red Carpet Finds
- How to find high fashion for every budget
- Thrift store finds
- Store Review
- Favorite Heels
- Workout Outfit Finds
- Style Icons
- 10 Ways to Style a… (Scarf, White Shirt, Pair of Shoes)
- A Letter to your teenage self
- Write about your dreams for the future
- Reverse bucket list
- Write about a struggle you overcame
- Summer Bucket List
- Winter Bucket List
- Write about your role model
- Write about why you started a blog
- Things to avoid on your personal blog
- How to make money on your personal blog
Blogs about Blogging
- How to start a blog
- How to choose your blog niche
- Finding stock photos for your blog
- Branding your blog
- Marketing your blog
- Creating a business Facebook Page
- Creating a blog Instagram Account
- How to use Pinterest for your blog
- Group boards for bloggers
- How to grow your email list
- Easy Snacks/Appetizers
- Meal Prepping
- Vegans/Vegetarian Meals
- Fad Diets
- Best Food Documentaries/Food Shows
- Clean Eating
- Date Nights/Dinner for Two
- Favorite Places to Eat
- Your Favorite Food Bloggers
When choosing a blog topic, ask yourself a few questions.
- Does this blog post solve a problem? What problem is it solving?
- Why do you want to write this post?
- What keywords can you use for this post?
- Does this post help your specific audience?
- Can you give away a free download to grab emails from the post?
I'll keep this list updated regularly. If you want to make changes or add to it, just make a copy. Please leave a comment or ask me questions below!
Happy blogging, I know that you are going to be great.